Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 格列佛游记.Gulliver's.Travels

Every kid needs a champion Rita F. Pierson, a professional educator since 1972, taught elementary school, junior high and special education. She was a counselor, a testing coordinator and an assistant principal. In each of these roles, she brought a

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Pre-Listening Vocabulary gender-neutral: does not identify a person as being male or female personal pronoun: a word that is used to identify a specific person or thing awkward: uncomfortable propose: to make a recommendation fad: something that is p

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 趣谈英语

In this episode, Maura interviews Michael Gilday, a Canadian short track speed skater. She asks about what its like to prepare for the Olympics, and they also talk about Michaels hometown of Yellowknife in the north of Canada and his experiences lear

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

AS IT IS 2014-04-04 Holocaust Museum Officials Learn from Rwanda Massacre 大屠杀纪念馆的官员从卢旺达大屠杀学习感悟 Hello and welcome back to the program that helps you learn and improve your American English and shows you our worl

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(四)月

By Kane Farabaugh Breeze Point, NY 18 July 2006 watch Wounded Warriors report Water sports, such as water skiing, are possible for amputees While modern medicine on the battlefield has helped reduce the number of casualties, close to 20,000 U.S. ser

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(七月)

(SOUNDBITE OF POEM, IF I UNDERSTOOD YOU, WOULD I HAVE THIS LOOK ON MY FACE?) ALAN ALDA: (Reading) People are dying because we can't communicate in ways that allow us to understand one another. That sounds like an exaggeration, but I don't think it is

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

Flora: Can you help me? Im working on this email to Emil and Im having trouble coming up with the right words in French. Andy: My French isnt much better than yours, but Ill give it a shot. Flora: Okay, read this sentence for me. What I want to know

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

a lot of people were talking this morning about Charlize Theron, and the controversial comment she made about her life in spotlight, the academic award winner using a questionable analogy when discussing her celebrity, its here ,whats more on the str

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

By Deborah Block Parris Island, South Carolina 10 May 2007 Instead of teaching school, a group of U.S. educators recently attended school. They went to Parris Island, South Carolina where they took part in a workshop to learn about U.S. Marines Corps

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(五月)